For the most accurate results, please follow EMSL Analytical, Inc.’s sampling instructions in the order provided. One test kit represents a single drinking water outlet. Detailed and illustrated sampling instructions will be supplied within each drinking water test kit. Below are helpful tips when sampling your water supply.
Sample Collection Instructions – DO’s
• Follow instructions in the order provided
• One kit per drinking water outlet
• Open kit(s) and place ice packs in the freezer
• Refrigerate samples immediately after collection
• Ship samples immediately after collection
• Ship Monday through Thursday only
• Select faucet free of screens, aerators, hoses, purification devices. If present, remove.
• Sanitize spout
• Before sampling, put on gloves and eye protection
• Pay attention to water run times
• Place your completed Chain of Custody (COC) into a sealed zip-lock bag